Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Windows 7 and Hercules RMX

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

My problem:
I upgraded my pc from vista to w7, and now w7 does not recognize the hercules RMX controller. It was working perfectly on vista.

What i did was:

I uninstalled the drivers, went to the hercules website and download the new driver (2009_HDJS_4)....went through the install process, and it comes up saying I have an older version that isnt compatable....thats when I started reading this forum, and followed the directions given in this tread

this is what I've tried:

- Uninstall the DJ driver and unplug the console

- Go to

C:\Windows\system32\drivers\

and delete the following files:

hdjbulk.sys
hdjasiok.sys
hdjmidi.sys

that didnt work so I tired:

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00384.pdf

got to the part where I needed to update my firmware, (step 8)

Please I paid 350$ for the controller .. and now I'm not able to DJ with it? :(

HELP!!

geposted Fri 05 Mar 10 @ 3:10 pm
can you please put the serial number of your virtual dj please? After this, I will help you!

thank

geposted Fri 05 Mar 10 @ 7:16 pm
you

geposted Fri 05 Mar 10 @ 7:16 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
help because you can or want to, not because of the number of stars someone has. besides you can see he already has a couple of stars next to his name.

geposted Fri 05 Mar 10 @ 7:23 pm
I don't understand what the serial number of my virtual DJ has to do with the problem that my hercules rmx controller is not connecting to my laptop on windows 7.

Yes currently I am a limited version user simply because I won't upgrade to pro without working equipment.. I mean thats the whole point of VDJ pro to use equipment with it..

Now please, does anyone know a way how to make w7 recognize the hercules rmx controller?

geposted Sat 06 Mar 10 @ 9:47 am
Ok, so Try to get help with this!

geposted Sat 06 Mar 10 @ 9:58 am
beusy2PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Don't forget to install your driver with an administrator user account

geposted Sat 06 Mar 10 @ 12:53 pm
ptr250PRO InfinityMember since 2008
I had the same problem. Call Hercules tech support and ask fro Adrian. There is a fix and it takes about an hour.

geposted Sun 07 Mar 10 @ 12:28 pm
thanks, I hope it will work :)

geposted Thu 11 Mar 10 @ 5:27 pm
Paul I've just made a tutorial about the problem I encountered when installing the RMX on windows 7 - 64, you can find it on the wiki in the Hercules section, it deals exactly with what your going through now. go to the community tab above and select Wiki & Manuals.

geposted Thu 11 Mar 10 @ 6:38 pm
hey.
I did this already a couple of times(before i foudn that video), but the problem is at 1:45 of the video:

The message INstalling Device driver software does not pop up. --> w7 did not even find the hercules :/
I have my hercules rmx plugged in.. its only blinking
i continued the instalation just like shown on the video..
after I deinstalled and installed again , the hercules was still blinking.

I opened virtual DJ, but sadly the hercules is not an option to select anywhere..
Simply because w7 does not recognize it for some reason.. Also Im using w7 32 bit

I did everything exact the same way like on the video except the part at 1:45 because the hercules was not found.. :((

i'm close to crying

geposted Sat 13 Mar 10 @ 8:08 pm
damn, how about starting from i think it's the two minute mark, make sure the rmx is unplugged go to the hercules site and start the process from there, hope it works out for you.

geposted Sun 14 Mar 10 @ 4:10 am
try uninstalling the drivers, restart pc, then install them again. make sure you plug in the console when it ask you to plug in the device. i had the same problem it worked for me maybe that will work for you. im using two laptops w7 32bit & vista 32bit

geposted Mon 15 Mar 10 @ 4:53 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)