Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: CDJ-400, accessing VirtualDJ effects?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

JanzehPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I've just bought a set of Pioneer CDJ-400's. However i can only make the effect buttons (Jet,wah,roll and so on) work as hot cues. Pressing hold only allows me to delete the hot cues. Looking at the mapping it seems i can access the effects too, i just dont know what button to press?

geposted Sun 07 Mar 10 @ 10:58 am
These are all natively mapped as part of the controller support of those units. Download the latest trial version and test them out.

geposted Sun 07 Mar 10 @ 11:01 am
I have the latest version, but i can only use these buttons to access hot cues, not effects ?

geposted Sun 07 Mar 10 @ 11:02 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You press the HOLD button to access the button menu ..

geposted Sun 07 Mar 10 @ 11:16 am
Pressing the hold button only allows me to delete hot cues. What do i have to press, and i what order?

geposted Sun 07 Mar 10 @ 12:48 pm
Lets go to the hardware tech supp -pioneer forum You ll find every last update help there

geposted Sun 07 Mar 10 @ 4:19 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Pioneer forum will not help in this case as he is not trying to access the onboard effects.

@Janzeh - please check the mapping for the TEXT entry of the CDJ-400 mapper - what value is listed for the VDJscript. If it is not 'get text' then change it to that and see if the HOLD button gives you a menu on the display.

geposted Sun 07 Mar 10 @ 6:23 pm
The entry for TEXT is "var "$show_artist" ? get artist-title : get title-artist".

geposted Mon 08 Mar 10 @ 8:10 am
Change it to:

get text

(Otherwise the menu and other information will not be shown.)

You can also manually map the buttons if you wish, e.g:

effect 'Flanger' active

geposted Mon 08 Mar 10 @ 12:19 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)