Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ 7 Mac - Page: 13

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

bbalbiHome userMember since 2010
Thanks Haui70 I will try to reinstall. Maybe some day I will upgrade to Pro Full :)

geposted Mon 25 Feb 13 @ 12:19 pm
Hi am new in the blog, i bought VDJ 3 days a go online am using mac book pro, and Numark Quad, the problem is it keeps on freezing when changing video music and karaoke music... then i cant even open the music folders when i click on the folder it jumps to the next on. I have close VDJ opened it again like 10 X when i delete it and installed it again it works again for 20 min then it start freezing again. I have tried calling the help desk sent email but no answer. could someone advice? john from Tanzania

geposted Wed 17 Apr 13 @ 12:25 am
How many files do you have in the folder, and in the case of karaoke, are they zipped?

If they are zipped karaoke and you have a large number in the same folder, it will take some time to read the folder due to the fact it must decompress each file to get the song information. The software will appear to 'freeze' when in actual fact it is busy reading all the files.

Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/I%20am%20unable%20to%20play%20my%20karaoke%20files%20or%20they%20do%20not%20show%20in%20the%20browser.html

Make sure that your computer has also been optimised for DJ performance:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Performance%20Issues.html

geposted Wed 17 Apr 13 @ 4:53 am
Olá estou tendo o seguinte problema.
Meu Macbook Pro só e usado para esta função, somente tenho o Virtual dj instalado, minhas festas são eventos socias com Casamento, 15 anos etc. Portanto são evento que o pequeno erro pode ser muito prejudicial a todo andamento da festa.
Recentemente comprei a versão Pro Full, e por varias vezes o programa simplesmente trava e fecha, ou entao quando estou com os dois decks tocando e aperto para carregar uma musica em um dos decks que esta tocando ele aparce uma mensagem se eu quero realmente carregar ou não, ocorre que em qualquer das duas opções a mensagem não desaparece e em seguida o programa trava.
Toco com duas CDJS Pionner 400, cabos USB Novos (Já fiz várias trocas).
Macbook PRO 13'
I5 4G de RAM 500HD, lembro que apenas uso 200 gigas de música e Video e ele trava quando toco músicas ou videos não tem um caso específico.
Caso tenho alguma sugestão fico agradecido.

geposted Wed 17 Apr 13 @ 6:07 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

geposted Wed 17 Apr 13 @ 6:17 pm
I need Effect for Virtual Mac

geposted Mon 20 May 13 @ 9:11 am

geposted Mon 20 May 13 @ 11:58 am
need help. i downloaded vdj on my mac and now im having trouble with the karaoke. my folders disapear when i click on them/ ive already unzipped my files but now they are not coming in my search engine

geposted Thu 30 May 13 @ 12:46 am
I have all my Karaoke files on an external 1TB drive which i scanned on a pc adding the karaoke files to the search dbase.
Once complete all karaoke files show under search on my Macbook pro as the dbase is stored on the external drive and not on the Mac

geposted Thu 13 Jun 13 @ 9:59 am
i have a American Audio VMS edition 2 with traktor but i want to use virtual DJ the guys in shop said theres away can anyone help me

geposted Sat 15 Jun 13 @ 7:02 am

geposted Sat 15 Jun 13 @ 1:42 pm
Hi everybody. Just recently bought a Mac Pro 2.6ghz with 8gig ram plenty of power i think. I was using windows vista with my Denon mc6000. quality of sound is great the only problem is i lost my cue points, my tags, playlists and rated information on the songs.... and also sometimes the buttons on the control acting funny when i use the mac . I'd like to get my favorite playlist and all my cue points and information back. Can anybody help me getting frustrated If i have to do it all over again 30,000 songs . I appreciatte ur Help. Thanks guys

geposted Sun 16 Jun 13 @ 8:59 pm
You will need to copy across your database and playlists to your new computer. Because you are going from PC to Mac, you will also need to change the paths of all your files in your database and each playlist (Each playlist is path specific, and drives/paths are different on Mac to PC.) You will need to use the same file/folder structure on your Mac as you were on PC.

Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20transfer%20the%20software%20from%20my%20old%20computer%20to%20my%20new%20computer.html

NOTE: Where possible, you should set as much information as possible in the tags of your files. There are some user-made tools to bulk write information from tags in the VirtualDJ database back to the files ( http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/tools.html ), but using tag editor software to correctly set the tags in each new file before you add it to your database is recommended.

geposted Mon 17 Jun 13 @ 4:37 am
I have VDJ Pro 7 with a brand new MAC Pro (Dual Core 8g RAM...etc) Why is it that when I load a playlist to broadcast to listen2myradio.com ..after about the 25th song....VDJ starts to hang up on the first 30-45 second of each song (making the spinning color wheel appear) What happens is the upstream connection does not break.....but VDJ sends dead sound until it kicks in. Listeners think they have been dropped, or that the stream isn't working....when really it's dead sound. Is this a software bug? I have shelled out big bucks for this software (in upgrades..etc) I need this to work! Thanks!

geposted Fri 19 Jul 13 @ 2:17 pm
Hiya all, this is my very first post eventhough I've used virtual Dj for 2 yrs now. My problem is this, I'm on MAC, I have everything on the macbook including my music etc, but recently bought a second macbook just in case one failed while working. What I really want to do and need to know if possible before I go deleting stuff, is can I use an external hard drive, install VDJ on there, then remove everything from the macs, including the database etc. Then what I really want to acheive is to be able to plug into any mac and run the program, including all my paylists etc. What I found when I was having a play, was that when I plugged the drive into the mac with no software (IE VDJ) it then proceeded to put in documents the playlists etc onto the mac itself, then I have to overwrite with the VDJ file on my hard drive and everything shows up. Sorry its long winded but its only posed a problem now as I'm wanting to use two MacBooks, but not at same time, only second in emergency. If anyone can shed some light for me that would be great. Cheers, Cliff

geposted Sat 27 Jul 13 @ 4:37 pm
I have a older macbook pro with spec: intel core 2 duo 2.26ghz, 2 gb ram etc.
Will this be enough to use virtual dj pro along with numark V7?

I've hooked up everything and the V7's are working great along with virtual dj pro. But I get really poor sound quality.
Like a un-even speed/small echos. Really odd sound actually.
Been changing alot in the config>performance without luck.
I'm using a Denon DN-X600 mixer.

Would really appreciate feedback.

geposted Sun 18 Aug 13 @ 5:08 am
I have purchased Synq DMC 2000 unfortunately it's not working on mac unless you update

any solution to this???

geposted Tue 27 Aug 13 @ 5:52 pm

geposted Wed 28 Aug 13 @ 7:13 am
i want to use virtual dj pro on a mac ,to do a broadcastin radio station on line where can i downloade it ,if not, where ca i buy it

geposted Tue 03 Sep 13 @ 10:52 am
You can purchase it directly from our website: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Or you may find boxed Numark Cue for sale in selected stores and/or on-line DJ retailers (This is a Numark-branded version of the full VirtualDJ Pro.)

If you like VirtualDJ, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it.

geposted Tue 03 Sep 13 @ 11:23 am
94%