Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: I hate when.....!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

You hear the music in your ears the Noise in your head and the beat in your feet but you cant put it down and show anyone what your hearing. if there was some thing that would go into your brain and record the sounds in your head i would be a mixing god ! i have the noise i have the beat i have the songs to mix. its just that im new to dj-ing so i have no idea to create the sounds and change the songs how i want to.. it happens to me ALL the time it pisses me off sooo much.. anyways if u need any help on picking some songs to mix hit me up i got em comein all the time.
comment and reply :D

geposted Wed 27 Oct 10 @ 9:25 am
looks like your gonna have to lift up your skirt and practice the techniques like the rest of us, I'm pretty sure every dj at some point was unable to make things sound the way they want, but they practiced put themselves out there and eventually built up their skills
, sorry to take the piss but you sounded so arrogant... LOL

geposted Sat 30 Oct 10 @ 9:51 pm
naw mate its just 2 be honest i just started this like 1 month ago lolz

geposted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 5:24 pm
no worries, sorry mate don't let my drunk ramblings discourage you, I understand fully if this is what you love! I feel the same... just stick at it, and try everything you can think of when mixing until you get a feel for it, but the most important thing about djing is understand your tracks, the more you practice the better you will understand how dance music is structured and you will just start to feel what you should play next and when to play it.
With the dreaded sync button you can overcome the biggest technical hurdle of getting records on time (should save about 6 months of practice LOL) and you can focus more on the structure of the songs. just remember count the beats, you can pretty much guarantee that you will be mixing on a 32nd or 64th beat with anything electronic. Once you have that down, you can then use different effects to make transitioins and highlight different parts of the songs, by that stage you won't need anyone to tell you how to mix, you will have your own style.

Good luck

geposted Tue 02 Nov 10 @ 7:47 am
Hey thanks man . ill make sure to send u a message when i send my first actual remix out. right now i only mix two diffrent demo soundtracks off soundcloud

geposted Tue 02 Nov 10 @ 9:41 am
hey man i noticed that on ur profile it says you cant record anything and put it up on your profile i found you a solution if your getting your mixs and your beats and makeing your music off your xbox you can actually link up a dvd player to your xbox and record them then burn the disc onto your computer oru can buy an audio visual card to put in ur xboxthats how people record thier MW2 vids

geposted Wed 03 Nov 10 @ 8:07 am
hey bro, ah this is awkward... that was a joke LOL I use don't even have have an xbox :)

geposted Wed 03 Nov 10 @ 10:19 am
oh lol :P

geposted Sat 06 Nov 10 @ 4:22 pm
Tres1Home userMember since 2010
I hate when me or mah homie are djing in mexican parties and we put some rap and the people start getting mad and try to start problems
that's what i hate

geposted Sat 06 Nov 10 @ 5:14 pm
Tres1Home userMember since 2010
Hey thanks man . ill make sure to send u a message when i send my first actual remix out. right now i only mix two diffrent demo soundtracks off soundcloud
get more so you can be famoso

geposted Sat 06 Nov 10 @ 5:16 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i have an xbox, anyways try and keep the same styles of music, if ur playing house dont b afraid to chuck in some electro house in, mix it up abit then go back to house.

geposted Tue 16 Nov 10 @ 11:31 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)