Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: ****CHAT AND MIX ON THE RADIO****

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
One of the first rule of the Radio is to be connected on the Chat during your mix.

If you have any problem with java machine etc ...please try to fix it quickly in asking help here or there but please stay connected during your mix. Some deejays haven't got the msn contact of everyone here.

geposted Sun 26 Jun 05 @ 12:08 pm
The deejays have to be connected to the official chat of the radio. Simply in case of problem or other stuff.

geposted Mon 27 Jun 05 @ 8:05 am
Don't you understand why we ask that? How to contact the guy who is mixing if anyone couldn't speak to him??

geposted Mon 27 Jun 05 @ 8:49 am
Clownius and all news users of the radio

Msn doesn't help us at all ! No one is supposed (except Teamers) to have the msn contact of each single Deejay mixing on the radio (in case of problem)

And as we have an official VDJ Chat, you use it without to ask any questions cause that's the first rule if you want to mix on the Radio, it is like this and not like that

:)))

geposted Mon 27 Jun 05 @ 12:52 pm
lol Kheyo has not drunk yet :)

geposted Mon 27 Jun 05 @ 5:29 pm
Hiiiii Maddsound ??? How are U since aaaallllll this long tiiiiiime ????? Happy to see you !!!!

The cat is gone unfortunately but a new kittie girl is coming in July :(

I don't know if you are inform about the weather in Europe (Today 34° centigrades hé hé) and more than never I run completely naked in the snow on my balcony with my Christmas garland everyday !!! It is not possible I gonna be straight dead if this damn weather stays the same :))))))

Phen : loool !!! heu .... originaly this post was supposed to be serious regarding the chat ??? no ????? :)))))

geposted Mon 27 Jun 05 @ 5:41 pm
Go back in your room Lej, time to sleep for you :)

geposted Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 7:29 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes Radio Team keeps all the msn and mail private, only to contact you just in case or to send you new information about the radio (a new passwordfor example). That's why we "force" you to use the chat but you can keep msn at the same time too. The only person we can use msn instead of chat are due to their provider

geposted Tue 12 Jul 05 @ 12:39 am
GwennPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You must to use java virtual machine (JVM) v1.4.2 because the chat don't work with the last version of java.

http://java.sun.com > J2SE 1.4.2 SDK > JRE 1.4.2

Gwenn

geposted Fri 07 Oct 05 @ 7:22 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
djtaz_ this happened to me, i accepted the automatic thing, and the chat never worked again. So instead i used mIRC client untill i completely re-installed all my computer.

Hope you will find the solution.

geposted Sat 08 Oct 05 @ 12:19 am
"use your forces, use your effects, then you will be a star" (Slave to the rythm-Grave Jones)

lol !!! Taz I don't why and if the blem are the sames but the 1.4.2 version of Java (thank's Gwen) is better than the last one with the one I had many difficulties to be connected with the chat.

geposted Sat 08 Oct 05 @ 11:09 am
GwennPRO InfinityMember since 2003
"Startup error: java.lang.Error: unable to load interface pixx: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: irc.gui.pixx.interface" is a init error when you use v1.5.0 of java, That's why I advise you to use v1.4.2 version.

Gwenn

geposted Sat 08 Oct 05 @ 1:27 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Catequile seems to have a problem with the chat too so his msn is inside his blog

geposted Sun 16 Oct 05 @ 10:47 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)