Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Could do with some help!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Alright, I used to mix on a internet radio, on listen2myradio's servers, I just bought a controller, the Hercules MP3 E2.
Im used to using VDJ6, But that's only compatible with VDJ2, witch has no Broadcasting options, & it wont connect to VDJ6 for some reason, i dont know why.. I thought it might of, i looked up & heard it could but it wont.

SO, How can i Broadcast my live mixes, with the Hercules MP3 E2.. thats the whole reason i bought it, & I mix better using controllers, ive used a couple of friends before so i knew a little about them..
The drivers are up to date, I made sure of that, I've tried everything i can so far.

Any Help? - Dont make it too complicated, because if its too complicated i'll just end up giving up halfway through reading it.
Im lazy :/

geposted Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 5:26 pm
Seana23PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi babe. I couldnt bear to see a question unanswered.

Not sure if this will help but i have had an RMX for a year or so and on the LE (basic software) version it didnt give a Broadcasting option BUT when i upgraded to the Pro Software i do now have that option... I've not used it so cant give details ov how to access this feature.

Even on the LE version i could record my mixes and then Upload them onto a site like SoundCloud and then post links to friends etc which gives them access to my mixes. (Soundcloud lets you post links on Facebook etc as well)

Hope that helps some

Seana
XXX

geposted Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 6:53 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)