Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: lag in loading

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

My songs wont load immediatly after i drag them to the deck.. when i first started i had 7 songs and it loaded fine now i have 15 and they load so slow... not good for in stream mixing anyone know how to fix this? i have a 3 day old 2 gig 500gig,hd so i know its not the computer.

geposted Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 6:52 pm
what controller u using?

geposted Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 7:01 pm
vdj broadcaster. now most songs tend to load normally except for the 25minute or longer ones but i can understand that a lil... still kinda stumps me when i wanna go half way through a long set i previously recorded and remix.

geposted Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 5:53 pm
it depends on how much RAm u have, 25 mins r usually not the best things u wanna load on vdj, it will kill the software and freeze it, if u want to access ur mixes like that then i suggest u cut ur mix into individual tracks when u record it

geposted Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 6:03 pm
you can fix that in the options of vdj which will allow you to fullly load w.e amount of mb mp3 files that you want, however it is not the best thing to do, the program will tend to slowed down and or possibiliy crash on you. but you shoudl nto have any problem with any regular song all tend to be bwt 2- 10 mb

geposted Fri 14 Jan 11 @ 9:20 pm
you can fix that in the options of vdj which will allow you to fullly load w.e amount of mb mp3 files that you want, however it is not the best thing to do, the program will tend to slowed down and or possibiliy crash on you. but you shoudl nto have any problem with any regular song all tend to be bwt 2- 10 mb

Hello

I have a question. I am going to purchase the VMS4 Mixer. The mixer I previously had was a rather cheaper one than the VMS4. My problem was that I would be playing a song on Deck A and that particular deck A song would pause/stutter every time I would load a song on deck B. Is this an issue that anyone else is having.... I know this doesnt happen to those who have a MAC however I have Windows 7. So is anyone else having this problem? Please help!!

geposted Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 8:47 pm
Has anyone had a problem with the VMS4 cutting off and having to rest it? I have been reading some reviews and that was a major issue in many that I read. Anyone having problems with the VMS4 reseting and powering off?

geposted Wed 19 Jan 11 @ 8:22 pm
Can someone tell me what latency and latency settings are in reference to the VMS4? It would be most appreciated.

geposted Wed 19 Jan 11 @ 9:59 pm
I need help. while one song plays on Deck A I like the song on Deck B to mix into the song on Deck A. So to mix it in I need to here the song that will be mixed in on Deck B through the headphones. Can I just stick the head phones in the VMS4 headphone output to hear the music that I what to bring in from Deck B? i would like to know if I have to configure my VMS4 software (VDJ LE) to here music on the headphones. I heard something about using the mother board soundcard for the heaphones but I do not know what any of that means. My issue is when I am mixing and preparing another song to be brought into the mix I would like to prepare it by putting it on the headphone so only I can hear it as appose to it coming out on the speakers while the song from Deck A is playing. Can you explain this to me? Thank you so much.

Andre

geposted Wed 19 Jan 11 @ 11:01 pm
Ok I just want to make sure that my Config settings will be correct when I purchase my VMS4 tomorrow so can someone tell me if my setup will be correct. Without the VMS4 my system is as followed:

Setup WITHOUT The VMS4

A standard 3.5mm going into the output of the laptop headphone jack with the audio/video jack (red & white) on the other end of the 3.mm going into the Amp and speakers connected to the amp.

Now, once I purchase the VMS4 my system setup will be ass followed:

Setup WITH The VMS4

Standard 3.5mm going into the output of the laptop headphone jack with the audio/video jack (red & White) on the other end of the 3.mm going into the VMS4. Then I will have the VMS4 connected to the amp and speakers connected to the amp.

With all that said would the Config Settings below be correct for the “SETUP WITH the VMS4”?

Input: None

Output: External mixer

Sound card: VMS4

geposted Sat 22 Jan 11 @ 12:11 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)