Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Can't Record Videos

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

GSFonzyPRO InfinityMember since 2010
What codec are you uusing to record video mix sessions? I've tried everything and I can not get it to work, sometimes it does record, but image quality is very poor or if I choose full frame (uncompressed), the sound moves faster than the image. I'ts also a very large file under full frame, but if I use the other choices the image is horrible or it gives me the error code..

geposted Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 4:19 pm
hello, I downloaded the K-Lite codec, settings and recorded video
I selected ffdshow codec that seems to work well

geposted Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 5:31 pm
Thanks, do you have a link by chance?

geposted Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 6:44 pm
Ok got it working, thanks! I'm still having issues if it's connected to an external moniter, but I read some one else is also having these same issues. I'm just happy I can record for now.

geposted Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 9:29 pm

geposted Mon 27 Dec 10 @ 4:56 pm
cantisHome userMember since 2011
Hello, I also need some help with the right codec to mix videos. I downloaded the codec pack but when I choose the ffdshow codec it gives me an error that that says "a fatal error has occurred" then the program closes. Is there any other codec that I can use? If so, where can I find it? Thank you.

geposted Fri 11 Mar 11 @ 5:49 pm
I have a similar question. I can't record video at all. I'm using VDJ7 on a macbook. I am able to record music, burn cd, and broadcast from the record section, but unable to record video. Anyone have an answer for this?

geposted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 5:04 am
hi guys can someone seriously help i am useing win xp and have downloaded every codec u could possibly think of to record video clips which i am mixing on virtual dj 7 , and still not working when i record only thing it records is mp3 not video help plz

geposted Tue 29 Mar 11 @ 2:11 am
fOR ANYONE THAT IS USING WINDOWS XP TRY DOWNLOADING DIVIX CODECS THAT DOES IT FOR ME AND I HAVE BEEN DOING VIDEO MIXES FOR A FEW YEARS NOW!

geposted Fri 15 Apr 11 @ 2:03 pm
hi everybody I you screaming about how to record a video (thanks you advance)

geposted Sun 24 Apr 11 @ 7:26 am

geposted Sun 24 Apr 11 @ 7:27 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)