Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: deleting cues

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

how does anyone delete cues?

Thanks for your help,

Dj Davion CoolFire

geposted Wed 13 Jul 05 @ 8:49 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Mouse right-click on the cue and select 'delete'.

geposted Wed 13 Jul 05 @ 11:31 am
I tried this, but it wont delete my cues. I don't know if aside from being on top of the waveform when right clicking I should do anything else.

Thank you

geposted Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 2:15 pm
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
you have to right click with your mouse on the cue in the advancement's track bar (not in the waveform). then, you can delete or rename the cue.
sorry again for my bad English...
I hope I help u!!
bye

geposted Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 2:56 pm
I tried answering your previous post about this, I'll post the picture again.

You need to click on the cue marking on the track progress bar, not the waveform.

geposted Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 5:42 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
maybe he's using the default skin and has a hard time right clicking on the little marker

geposted Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 5:53 pm
I considered the default skin but it works the same way in the skin I used for the example. When you put your mouse over the cue, it will change colour, so right click when it's changed colour and you can delete :-)

geposted Mon 26 Jun 06 @ 5:59 pm
Can't delete CUEs while AUTOPLAY is activated.
Deactivating auto-play, and rightclicking on the cuepoints in the progress bar will show the pop-up menu with the "delete" and "rename" option.
While in autoplay mode, right-clicking acts just like a left-click and makes it play from that point.

Hope this could help - it was my problem once.

geposted Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 10:28 pm
Sorry ... I have it in Spanish ... when i wrote AUTOPLAY ... really should be AUTOMIX.

geposted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 4:08 pm
yes, automix is correct,use the default skin is easier for deleting cue points.

Manquin DJ

geposted Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 4:47 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)