Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Drops!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello, my DJ name is DJ Sic Kuttz and I just started learning this DJing Shit and was wondering if someone or maybe like a couple of you experienced DJ's could help me out with getting some Drops for my name to put into the cd's that i work on. I love Chopped & Screwed Music so I like to do alot of the cd's that I have in slower mode since I listen to music that not many know. troubledc2009@yahoo.com, http://mixsnscrewtapes.blogspot.com, skype=troubledcjuggalo, and also troubledc2009 are all ways you can hit me up. I would really like if someone could help me out by getting or creating me a couple of drops with my DJ name to add into the cd's that i work with. I gots so much shit to do so if anybody that is a DJ and is down to show some of their work then hit me up as well. I will post them on both the sites that I'm a poster on to help display your skills and maybe help get you paid if you charge. Hit Me Up if you can help me out. Thanks.

geposted Sun 13 Feb 11 @ 12:28 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)