Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Video Latency Issue (SELF SOLVED)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

bilensbHome userMember since 2011
For those who have video latency issue like me , id like to give you a piece of advice so that you don't waste time trying to find a solution like i did. I swap audio in all of the videos i play as most of the videos around have bad sound quality and i replace them with 320kbps ones. While doing the audio editing , moving the video in fron of the audio around 40ms does the trick for me , so the video goes 40ms before the audio and as i have around 30-40 ms video latency in the system i play , the latency issue becomes neutralised . Although doing this i have to keep normal copies of the songs as well in case i play in a system with no latency .
any other opinions are wellcome .

geposted Fri 01 Apr 11 @ 12:59 am
You could also ask SUPPORT to have a look at your latency issue. Things (Virtual DJ software) should work correctly. Remember, you have paid for this software. Tech support for Virtual DJ is, fortunately, quite good. Quick in response and to the point. But don't forget: you have, at your disposal, one of the most alive user forums I have seen on the net! That should be your first resort (before turning to the tech support).

I have no video latency, so I cannot help you with that. However, I do believe these problems to be generally caused by either a wrong software configuration (OS or VDJ), or a hardware shortcoming (microprocessor, videocard)...

geposted Tue 07 Jun 11 @ 9:33 am
bilensbHome userMember since 2011
do you mean when you play a video the audio and the video are perfectly in sync , including the word and the lips of the singer in the video ? I have a i7 processor with 2gb nvidia graphics card and 6gig ram , the videos im playing are 720p so i reckon the specs are enough . the video goes through composite from the a/v distributor unit and the screens are like 20ft away from me , and the latency is around 20ms .
oh and i have a startech vga to composite adapter which i paid 70pounds for and i have the latest nvidia drivers .

geposted Thu 16 Jun 11 @ 12:32 pm

geposted Tue 21 Jun 11 @ 12:53 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)