Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: G-Force / White Cap

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I can figure it out relatively easily I'm sure. I want to use G-Force that comes with windows media player, or if I bought it... I want to have that run on a TV behind me in the background. Could anyone give me a quick step by step on how to set this up? I've got no idea what to do with any of the video settings at all, but like I said... I can figure it out I'm sure with a little help. Any is appreciated.

Thanks!
~Tom

geposted Wed 11 May 11 @ 8:16 pm
VDJ 7 btw

geposted Wed 11 May 11 @ 8:20 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You'll need older versions of the vis software that had Sonique support, then open the sonique file in the sonique plugin to run it in VDJ.

If you're just wanting it external to VDJ with no other video capability then run a line in, use winamp and open location linein://

geposted Thu 12 May 11 @ 12:33 pm
Under the video settings i have a sonique plugin..

geposted Thu 12 May 11 @ 10:46 pm
Oh you're saying an older version of G-Force? How old are we talking about?

geposted Fri 13 May 11 @ 9:01 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
your going a few year back for that version if I can remember rightly.

geposted Fri 13 May 11 @ 10:49 am
you can also run the newer versions of g-force as a standalone plugin on another display by itself and set it to be sensitive to your sound card without having to use the linein trick in winamp or worrying about using a very outdated form of the gforce plugin for sonique (tough to find a bit). i just find it easier and it's of course rated for higher resolutions than the old versions to use the newest and slickest coded warez.

geposted Sat 04 Jun 11 @ 8:52 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)