Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: how to....???

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

kickoHome userMember since 2003
i want to add a mixer to virtual dj, how hard is that and what would i need? second part is i want to make a turntable controller with an optical mouse, i have seen pics and read how to but don't unerstand it all...thanks

geposted Mon 01 Sep 03 @ 1:36 am
to add a mixer you need either 1 3d sound card, 2 soundcards or 1 soundcard with splitters.

These features are NOT available until you buy the full version.

geposted Mon 01 Sep 03 @ 1:51 am
i have a 3d soundcard...how would it hook up?

geposted Mon 01 Sep 03 @ 1:53 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
as posted above by DJ Walkers you MUST have the full version.

geposted Mon 01 Sep 03 @ 5:21 am
i understand to be able to do so the demo limits the ability, but what i want to know is how does it connect thur midi or what?

geposted Mon 01 Sep 03 @ 4:23 pm
no it uses the front and rear outputs

geposted Mon 01 Sep 03 @ 7:36 pm
so its like the output goes into the mixer and then back in to the card. is thats the jist of it?

geposted Mon 01 Sep 03 @ 8:32 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
No the output is split into different channels.

geposted Mon 01 Sep 03 @ 9:02 pm
i guess i just don't have much unstanding of a soundcard i never really used much than input sound etc. what i'm asking for is a clear step bystep explaination of how to hook it up. i make purchase the software but need to see how it done...thanks

geposted Mon 01 Sep 03 @ 9:56 pm
i want to ask about sound card,
what are the best sound card conbination?
creative sound blaster + yamaha or creative sounblaster+creative sound blaster?

can i use the same product or much better if they are made from the same manufacturer.

geposted Thu 04 Sep 03 @ 7:22 pm
Kicko.... Could u please tell me where I can find plans or diagrams ect.. for the turntable controller "optical mouse"????

Regards
DJ Twista

geposted Fri 05 Sep 03 @ 10:14 am
Is it possible for nebody here to provide me with such information?

geposted Fri 05 Sep 03 @ 10:21 am
i'm asking only about combination of 2 sound cards
is it possible to used the same manufacturer like creative sound blaster, or it is better if the two sound card are made from two different manufacturer example yamaha + audigy sound blaster(creative) please help!!!!!

geposted Fri 05 Sep 03 @ 3:15 pm
thanks what i was asking for, i have no idea, but i do have some thoughts on how it might work. i have to think about it some more, if anyone knows, i have seen some plans b4 but have no idea what was the person saying it was confusing to me...thanks

geposted Fri 05 Sep 03 @ 11:28 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)