Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Why be a DJ???

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi...my name is Manas.

it was the year 2000 when i first stepped into a Night Club and thought to myself....is this what people call HEAVEN? :-)

Ever since i wanted to be a DJ....

After college, i wanted to join a DJ school, but didnt have the cash (yeah... its an expensive hobby)

Now as i have been working, and can spare some money on the equipments, i thought to myself.... why not relive my dream :-)

Study shows that 88% of the people who party have thought of becomming a DJ atleast once in their lives.....

Now, why does one want to become a DJ?

Three simple reasons-

1 - For the attention, - They always have it....

2 - For the money, - They always get it :-)

3 - Both.

I wanted to become one for the love of music (not tht i hate money & attention ;-))

So, here i start, right in my bedroom, with a computer, home theatre speakers and a DJ mixer tht i got from ebay.

i start here with no ambition whatsoever, and its just for pleasure, pastime, or a hobby.
i use VDJ and Numark Mixtrack for my mixes.

all the music gods :-) please help me grow. All ur feedback matters.-

Non-licensed users are not allowed to post contact information.

geposted Sun 25 Sep 11 @ 11:05 am
Im in the same boat as you. I want to be a dj just so I can help people have the time of their lives by just playing the right music at the right time. So here I am.. at home on my computer..... with virtual DJ.

DJ on brah.

geposted Mon 26 Sep 11 @ 1:26 am
I dj for a challenge.
I want to be able to get everyone at a club or party onto the dance floor and shaking it for all they're worth.

geposted Wed 28 Sep 11 @ 8:25 am
I love EDM and have been goin out to clubs since I turned 18. Just the energy that I feel their and at festivals makes me want to play music. Hell I'de play at a club for free. All I wanna do is play music and be the reason people had an AWESOME weekend whenever wherever.

geposted Wed 05 Oct 11 @ 8:21 pm
I'm a bedroom DJ myself, I was so offended one time when some b**** laughed at me because she found out what I do, bedroom DJing. I remember thinking to myself "Well how else are you supposed to start?" Then I gave a dam less, when I realized she had no knowledge over the subject any how. My current dilemma is doing two years at College as a student, not having a job to start affording equipment.

I wanna try DJ'in to say I tried at least. When I was around 5-10 years old I wanted to be a DJ... and only recently I've got back into it and thought about taking it further recently.

geposted Sun 09 Oct 11 @ 9:17 am
GSFonzyPRO InfinityMember since 2010
DJing is a hobby for me as well. I would love to spin at a club, but only for an hour because I would want to party as well.
Keep on doing what you like, whether for fun, attention or cash. Although, I think doing it for cash is a lot easier said then done. There's a lot of competion out there. I got into VDJing because I love music and I thought I would have an edge since I video DJ, However, DJing is more work than I spected, but I still love it!

geposted Thu 13 Oct 11 @ 8:23 pm

geposted Thu 03 Nov 11 @ 4:47 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)