Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: How to beat match manually?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I've been mixing on VDJ for a while now, and one day I would like to start using CDJ's, but the only way I could do this is by being able to beat match manually on VDJ when the BPM's look too much apart from the speeds. Unless there's something else I need to know? I constantly practice but I always have to pitch bend to much when mixing into the next track. Please help, thank you.

geposted Sat 22 Oct 11 @ 6:55 am
if you want to be able to beatmatch you are going to have to invest some money into a controller because you have to be able to feel what you are doing with tactile control, to start with i'd say get something like a herc mp3 e2, icon idj, dj2go... you could get these new for around 75 pounds and second hand for less than 50

the herc offers the best control, has mapable leds, but an unnatural pitch fader being an encoder, not touch sensitive jogs, native support

the icon is very cramped, but has full controls and touch sensitive jogs for scratching, lots of leds but none are mapable, and the pitch fader is the same as cdj's, not supported by vdj

2go only has very minimal features, no eq, not touch sensitive jogs, native support

geposted Sat 22 Oct 11 @ 11:33 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)