Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: double m

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hi guys i recently got a new discover dj (i know, not the best there is but it fits my budget) i was able to effects to the pitch +/- buttons and turn the master volume to an effects adjustment and have so far been satisfied with that but now i need some more help.

there are 4 pitch bend buttons: 2 + ones (one for each deck) and 2 - ones (1 for each deck)

if the original mapping was set, each set of pitchbends would bend the pitch for its own deck.

now that i mapped effects on it i have

pitchbend+ -> default deck effect 1
pitchbend- -> default deck effect 2

however i'd like to be able to split up these buttons to have this result:

left pitchbend+ -> default deck effect 1 (echo)
left pitchbend- -> default deck effect 2 (beatgrid)
right pitchbend+ -> default deck effect 3 (flippindouble)
right pitchbend- -> alternate mapping ( as in having two mappings, (like having twice the ammoung of buttons and knobs, you know what i mean)

i know what i'd like to do with the alternate mapping, and i can do it myself, but just in case you wanted to know:

left pitchbend+ -> hot cue 1
left pitchbend- -> hot cue 2
right pitchbend+ -> hot cue 3
treble knob -> effect adjustment
bass knob -> effect adjustment (optionnal, because some effects only need one knob)
left sync button -> default deck loop in
right sync -> default deck loop out
left reverse -> loop half
right reverse -> loop double
left cue -> deck 1 headphones (i have an external usb sound card for my headphones)
right cue -> deck 2 headphones

right pitchbend- -> altername mapping (return to the previous mapping)

thank you very much guys i really hope this is realizable and feel free to move this thread (and please tell me if you do) because i am new to these forums and dont know where to post,

thank you :D

geposted Sun 20 Nov 11 @ 5:05 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)