Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Can't use trackpad and a few other questions

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm just getting into dj-ing. I have a MBP running leopard 10.5.8 and I'm using the American Audio VMS2 with VDJ LE. I can't use the trackpad while my controller is on but when I plug a mouse in it works. What do I do so I can use my trackpad? Also where do I find the options for messing ywith the latency and other midi options?
Thanks in advance!

geposted Tue 03 Jan 12 @ 10:12 pm
I'm having the same problem, I wanna bring this back up to the top. Once I plug in my Hercules the track pad shuts off.

geposted Tue 13 Aug 13 @ 2:19 pm
Has happened to me once or twice...
And it's really freaking if you don't have an extra mouse with you... :/

geposted Thu 15 Aug 13 @ 2:05 pm
So this happened to me for the first time ever last night in the of a gig - music kept playing and I could use my MC-6000 to search for and select songs but I could not use the track pad to position the cursor to the search field to type in a search string. Thank goodness the iPad was a backup while I did a hard shut down and reboot.

I also noticed an error appear a few minutes before this happened - it was something like "drive F is full" - I have seen this error before but only while using VDJ. And the mouse has never frozen before.

After the reboot - no problems but I really don't want to ever have to do that again.

Any word on VDJ 8?

geposted Sun 06 Oct 13 @ 7:50 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Is there an F Drive actually ? If there is, what is the total and available disc space of that ?
Not an Mac expert here, but if i recall, there is key or key combination which disables the trackpad.

geposted Sun 06 Oct 13 @ 8:43 pm
I guess the crazy thing is I don't actually have an F drive...

I will have to check on the key stroke combo thing for disabling the track pad...

Thanks for your input though.

geposted Sun 06 Oct 13 @ 8:47 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)