Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Nice way to move to other song

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello everybody, i am new to the whole mixing thing, i just downloaded the free version of VDJ, and i like it!
But because i just started i have a question, how can i let my song on deck1 fload over nice to song on deck2? Because if i use the slider, it sounds very bad to in the middle of the song from deck1, randomly jump over to song on deck2. Is there anything for it? Please help me out.
Thanks alot!

geposted Fri 03 Aug 12 @ 10:10 am
You need to choose two songs with the same BPM (tempo) and preferably the same key.

You then need to start the second song 'on beat' at the correct time.

geposted Fri 03 Aug 12 @ 10:36 am
How do i know if a song has the same BMP?

geposted Sun 05 Aug 12 @ 1:31 pm
It's displayed on the VDJ screen!

When you load a track to a deck, it will display the BPM. It's also usually displayed in the browser window (if not, you can enable it).

Same applies to the key of the track(s).

geposted Sun 05 Aug 12 @ 4:16 pm
ZablarPRO InfinityMember since 2011

geposted Sun 05 Aug 12 @ 6:10 pm
to enable ur bpm or key right click on da columb title/ or artist then check box

geposted Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 1:35 pm
hey ppl im realy in need of sum help with the sound driver{asio} to record n mix with mic on my pc when i try linein mic settings i still not gettn tru to mix with mic only on 2 deck interface on my vdj pro

geposted Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 1:41 pm
Please open your own new topic rather than hi-jacking an existing one that is not related to your question in any way.

To open a new topic, click on the pen and paper icon at the top of the forum topic list page.

Please also use the most appropriate forum for your question - Hardware in this case. Your question has nothing to do with mix lessons or how to mix from one song to another that this topic is about.

Please use the hardware forum: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/31/Hardware_Technical_Support.html

geposted Sat 01 Sep 12 @ 12:54 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)