Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Midi Controller w/ timecode

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

what dj cotroller can i use as a soundcard for timecode from my cdjs or 12s and still be able to use the midi function on the contrller..i just bought the stanton controller but disappointed with the jog wheels....please give me some ideas i can spend 500

geposted Tue 07 Aug 12 @ 12:07 am
Check out the Numark N4 or American Audio VMS4.1, both of those can be used with timecodes.

geposted Tue 07 Aug 12 @ 9:05 am
yeah more into a 2 channel controller dont need or want a 4 deck layout....and i understand most 2 channel controller can do 4 also....still just want and need the 2 channels...

geposted Tue 07 Aug 12 @ 8:43 pm
I'd get the voxoa M7... It's made by the same manufacturer as reloop & stanton so will probably be bought and released later in the year by either or both of the companies, otherwise you would need to import it from ASIA (it's not released yet).

geposted Tue 07 Aug 12 @ 10:23 pm
ZablarPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I would say Numark n4 even though it has 4 channels, quality controller right there (could always remap two of the faders to filter or some other efftect you know.

Is it a SCS-4DJ you got? Stanton do have an other controller, DJC-4, its a huge difference between those controllers jogwheel feel

geposted Wed 08 Aug 12 @ 1:34 am
This is probably a dumb question but would timecode work through the Denon DN-MC6000? I have read and read the specs but just can't get my head around it. I have been offered 2 cdj800's at a brilliant price so I am interested in the possibilities of time-code.
Thanks

geposted Tue 14 Aug 12 @ 8:24 pm
No unfortunately the soundcard doesn't route through VDJ... It is purely an external mixer

geposted Tue 14 Aug 12 @ 8:43 pm
Bummer.. but thanks mate.

geposted Tue 14 Aug 12 @ 9:46 pm
But if you had another soundcard you could use timecodes with it. The soundcard in the 6000 doesnt itself support timecodes. So if you have another card use that with it, then with a little ADVANCED CONFIG magic you should be good to go............

geposted Wed 15 Aug 12 @ 6:16 am
Thank you gents.. birthday and X-mas coming up so maybe with the right hints I might just be in business soon.

geposted Thu 23 Aug 12 @ 7:41 pm
Voxoa C60, or Voxoa M70. They both have internal midi mode or external mix mode, and both have built in DVS.

I can tell you where to order them.

geposted Fri 28 Sep 12 @ 11:18 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)