Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Any News on Crossfader?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Are there any plans to release a USB crossfader for VDJ? I would like to use such a device for VDJ.

I have an external mixer and it works pretty good with it, but i would like to take advantage of the recording capabilities of VDJ but have control of a crossfader for those split seconds segways.

geposted Wed 10 Sep 03 @ 10:05 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Why not just use one of the soundcard configuations to achieve two channels and use the crossfader on the mixer.

geposted Thu 11 Sep 03 @ 12:14 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Or a shortcut to cut manually your record

geposted Thu 11 Sep 03 @ 1:39 am
No, No, NO! That's not what I'm looking for. I would like to take advantage of the recording features VDJ has to offer.

Homeboy,
I know I can use an external mixer and use another source to record. I have done that option and I really don't like it plus I do not want to do that. It defeats the purpose of using VDJ for it's recording features.

I know I can set up my keyboard to crossfade which i have done. (Besides the response time on that function is not as quick as I would like it to be. Plus that function suck big time for quick reaction.)

What I'm looking for is an external USB crossfader that will work with VDJ. Something small so I can attach to my keyboard or have it near by so I can have all the functions within reach.

So the question I pose again is "Are there any plans to create a USB crossfader to work with VDJ?"

I'm sure there is a need for it. I know I would like one.

geposted Thu 11 Sep 03 @ 4:33 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)