Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How good does mac run VDJ?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I want to get a MBP 13" Core i5 Intel HD graphics 4000.

Would it run vdj smoothly?

Or should I but a Windows Laptop?

Help me here please!

geposted Fri 12 Oct 12 @ 5:16 pm
VDJ will runs on any machines without problems, but if your are planning to buy the macbook pro 13.3 mid 2012 version with the highest specs like 2.9ghz 8GB-16GB, Intel HD4000 Graphic Card & 750GB-1TB. This type of macbook is the worst macbook on the planet as it runs very slow and crawls like a turtles on vey everything you do on this machines. I'm still using my 2009 13.3 macbook which which is more faster the new one.

Google it by typing "macbook 13.3 very slow" and you will find 95% of the macbook 13.3 users are not satisfied and most of them have returned the unit like mine i have returned it because apple requested many things like change hard drive change the types of RAM which looks stupid because my machine is new why i have to change something this machine should runs fast without changing something. At this time macbook is not the best machine on earth it become worst & worst on every release of the new macbook so be careful... you have to check that on some of the mac forums which one will be better.

geposted Sat 13 Oct 12 @ 2:32 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)