Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: pc suggestions?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, My company needs to run video to our projector using virtual dj pro,

I have had issues with finding a suitable laptop, I have on hand a Toshiba satellite P870 with 16 gig of ram , but whatever I do I cannot stop it from playing the videos "blocky" ( I think it has an intel graphics card)

The 2nd pc I was given works fine it's an Toshiba satellite A350, however it must not have a dedicated graphics card as after a fresh install it only has 2 gig of usable ram, and it works fine (surprisingly) we are worried that once we start running it it will crash.

no matter what we get it will be a dedicated machine with only virtual dj installed and drivers to run the HDMI.

I'll give you a little background as it may help.

We run wrestling shows at least once a month, and after bump in the system will be used approximately for 4 hours and packed up,

I'm not fussed about brand it was a coincidence that both laptops were toshiba.

Any suggestions ?

Nathan Greco
Riot City Wrestling

www.riotcitywrestling.com

geposted Fri 01 Feb 13 @ 7:05 pm
Just wondering if you received any response? Have been looking for suggestions other than the required specs as well.

If someone out uses VDJ specifically for video i would think that would be on the high end and would be what we are looking for.

geposted Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 12:40 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)