Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I can't record my mixes

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

When I try to record my mixes I get a message saying "**Record Error.** Can't open MP3 Encoder."

geposted Mon 08 Apr 13 @ 7:39 pm

geposted Tue 09 Apr 13 @ 10:42 am
I'm having this same issue. I was able to get it to record precisely one mix, and one mix only, the first time I opened it. Ever since, I get the error.

LAME encoder was already present in the folder. I've since installed the newest version of Lame, and no dice.

Nothing else in the FAQ touched on this problem that I could see... any idea what's wrong? If it hadn't ever worked it'd be one thing, but I recorded my first mix without any trouble.

??

UPDATE - when trying to save a different file, I appear to be encountering permissions-related nonsense... I still can't figure out why it worked once and won't now, but it might be a my-computer problem and not so much a vdj problem....

Windows 8 isn't winning me over at the moment.

geposted Thu 11 Apr 13 @ 10:59 pm
permissions issue.

I feel kinda dumb... But this type of thing has been a headache ever since Vista.

So rephrase - I feel a little bit dumb.

You might want to add this bit of info in the FAQ - when trying to save to the default location (Program Files (x86), etc. ) chances are your Windows-7-or-newer computer won't let you access this folder. Rather than give them a how-to on the rather menu-heavy permissions system, just recoommend that they try saving to a different folder (something guaranteed-safe like My Documents.)

Sorry for wasting time :)

geposted Thu 11 Apr 13 @ 11:31 pm
I am using Windows 8. Where should I save? Having the same problem.

geposted Sat 18 May 13 @ 10:28 am
Nevermind. GOT IT!

geposted Sat 18 May 13 @ 10:35 am
IF I WANT TO RECORD IT WILL SHOW IT ERROR IN MP3 ENCODER

geposted Thu 05 Dec 13 @ 11:43 am
IT WILL TELL ME RECORD ERROR CANT OPEN ENCORDER

geposted Thu 05 Dec 13 @ 11:44 am

geposted Thu 05 Dec 13 @ 11:51 am
Hi,
I recently bought a Pioneer DDJ Ergo V controller, with the Virtual DJ Limited Edition software. I tried the 20 days pro version, and I could record, but now, when the 20 days expired I can't record anything. I've alredy downloaded the lame_enc.dll file, but I can't even choose it as my encoder. Please help!

geposted Mon 30 Dec 13 @ 1:31 pm
The record option in LE versions is limited (as stated on the product comparison page).

You should still be able to record to WAV using LE, but not to MP3.

geposted Mon 30 Dec 13 @ 1:54 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)