Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Whats the easiest way to remap your controller?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Theres not a lot of tutorials available because, I have an old mapper for denon hc4500 and would like try and use the old features
on the new VDJ update?

Thanks

geposted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 6:18 am
You need to compare the native mapping with the old one, and see what's different.

Then it should be just a case of replacing the code for the particular control.

If you are familiar with what the old mapping did, and what needs changing, please post the details here.

geposted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 6:39 am
I can you be a bit more specific on what I need todo sorry, all that I have is the old plugin

for the controller which Jpbogsis did for denon hc4500

the setting which he had I am unsure how could you get similar funtions on the new update version of VDJ

The only thing I can think of what I want to require is :

normally on the looping you would you the function Key:

Button 1 - 1/2 beat
Button 2 - 1 beats
Button 3 - 2 beats
Button 4 - 4 beats
Button 5 - 8 Beats

I have worked that function key bit out but its the 'PARAMETER KNOB - (Blue light around it) I cant work out,
normally on the old mapper you can use it to fluctuate between 32 beats -> 24 beats -> 16 beats etc... just by turning it and pressing it on/off when you like. You can still use the fucntion keys swell but you have the option with the parameter knob to adjust what loop size you require

Thanks

geposted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 11:01 am
something like this should do the trick, it may start on 16 or 32 beats, but once you go lower than that it will never go above 8 beats. It's the same with anything lower than half a beat but in reverse. Also you may need to change 0% to 50% if it doesn't work.

param_smaller 0% ? loop_select 0.5 ? nothing : loop_half : loop_select 8 ? nothing : loop_double

geposted Tue 17 Sep 13 @ 12:52 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)