Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Recommended/Suggested Party Songs

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DJNCYNKPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I am looking for some recommendations/suggestion for songs to play at a promotion party. The average ages would be aroud 35-45. However, they are probably looking for a good mix or variation.

geposted Sat 05 Oct 13 @ 8:22 am
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006

geposted Tue 08 Oct 13 @ 11:58 am
I would agree Google and Youtube can be a great friend to a Dj. With regard to the age group you will performing for, I would suggest music from the 80's, 90's into 2000 because this is my age group. Depending on the cultrual and and ethnic makeup you may want to consider music for early Micheal Jackson, Earth Wind and Fire, Cameo, The Isley Bros, to Dr, Dre and Snoop, Run DMC and Whodini. On the other hand you have Journey, ACDC, Metalica, Twisted Sister,U2, The Doors, and Men at Work, and dont forget Madonna, and Cindy Lauper. All of the groups mentioned produced hits for that age group. A fellow dj friend ask me for music to do a set for a crowd that was mostly made up of african americans in the same age group that you mentioned. With him being from the suburbs he really didn't have a good playlist to accomodate that crowd. I gave him a playlist that included alot of the groups I mentioned above and they stayed on the floor. I hope that I have been able to help you Good Luck.

geposted Wed 09 Oct 13 @ 1:31 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)