Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Two turntables, Hercules and VDJ?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Sup forum,
I am a veteran DJ who is new to VDJ. I am a wax soldier at heart recently giving up the crates. I've played around with VDJ on my laptop for about 6 months and now I'm ready to progress to the next level with it. I am also familiar with Hercules RMX. Question: Can I hook two turntables up using Hercules as a sound card, buy the Serato control vinyl and link it all to VDJ? What else would I need to cut, scratch, and blend s#@* up? Again, I'm new to all this so I have no idea. Obviously I will have to upgrade from free to VDJ pro, but beyond that what else? Thanks for your help if you can. Peace and love my DJ brethren!

geposted Mon 18 Nov 13 @ 3:43 pm
You wouldn't need anything else as the LE version that comes with the RMX supports timecode although it is from a few years ago so you miss out on the new features from the last two generations and the new timecode engine. If you upgrade you will get a 50% discount using the LE serial number of the RMX. if your going to upgrade anyway I would look at the stanton DJC-4 as it has a better construction and soundcard than the RMX, and has more types of controls.

geposted Mon 18 Nov 13 @ 4:38 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)