Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Tracks not loading properly?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi all I am using virtual dj le & recently the new tracks I have downloaded do not seem to load in the track bar under the elapsed time it also tells me there is 20 odd mins of the track left when I know the track is only 6 mins long,this is becoming a problem a I use it quite a lot anyone else had this problem? I am using pioneer wego decks btw.

geposted Tue 19 Nov 13 @ 9:58 am
This is probably because you are loading VBR (Variable Bit Rate) files that haven't been analysed, so do not have the correct length yet.

Please see our FAQ pages:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MaxLoad.html

NOTE: The MaxLoad setting in VirtualDJ LE can't be changed (Except while the 20 day full Pro trial is active), but you can avoid the problem above by pre-analysing your music collection to ensure all songs have the correct length in advance.

geposted Tue 19 Nov 13 @ 10:48 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
If you load a track it is being is being converted as a wave file in to your deck using the ram of the pc system. to avoid problems there is a certain limit of the ram vdj is allowed to use. that is why you see the waveform of big files this way. you can change the "ram use" settings only in the pro full version

geposted Tue 19 Nov 13 @ 10:53 am
Thanks for the replys,never had this problem before until recently :-S also looked briefly at pre Analise but all gone a little over my head, I am running LE so is this still available to me?,cheers

geposted Tue 19 Nov 13 @ 11:42 am
It's all explained in the manual...

geposted Tue 19 Nov 13 @ 11:59 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)