Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: no sound denon mc6000 Help! wedding tonight!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

cguildPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I have a pc and denon mc6000. running 4 decks. it is set up just as suggested here and had been running fine. i havent used it in a couple months, and went to fire it all up and no sound. i get no error messeges. everything is updated. all the settings are as they were. this has not been touched since. i do get sound if i watch a youtube video and even the volume control on mc6000 controls it. but there isnt even decibal meter readings when i play songs through vdj. all the functions work. just no sound. I tried running a master out to an external mixer and just straight to speakers. please please help!

geposted Sat 04 Jan 14 @ 12:38 pm
cguild wrote :
i do get sound if i watch a youtube video

There's your clue, right there. Don't have the MC-6000 set as the default soundcard on your PC - set that to your onboard sound.

Most ASIO drivers will only work with one source at a time, so if your Windows software is using it, then VDJ cannot.

geposted Sat 04 Jan 14 @ 1:37 pm
Are you using a USB 3 port? Denon asio doesn't transmit any sound with some of the chipsets for some unknown reason.

geposted Sat 04 Jan 14 @ 1:37 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)