Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: how to enable crossfader start on pioneer ddjsx

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

sirdjPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm using the VDJ 7.4 which it should be the latest mapping for the ddjsx (correct me if i'm wrong) I wanted to enable crossfader start in VDJ to work with the ddjsx I just got the mixer and connected it yesterday for the first time.

Any help would be great.

geposted Mon 13 Jan 14 @ 4:41 pm
The combination of DDJ-SX and VirtualDj offers you two ways to do this:

1) Hold SHIFT before raising your volume fader or bringing it down to 0. This will trigger the unit's (DDJ-SX) fader start capabilities/mapping.

2) Map a button on your keyboard like this:
toggle "$FSTART" & var_equal "$FSTART" 1 ? deck 1 fader_start off & deck 2 fader_start off & deck 3 fader_start off & deck 4 fader_start off : deck 1 fader_start on & deck 2 fader_start on & deck 3 fader_start on & deck 4 fader_start on

Now press your keyboard button once to enable fader start on all 4 decks. If you press it again, fader start will be disabled again ;)

geposted Tue 14 Jan 14 @ 5:00 am
sirdjPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks Phantom, I can do channel faders holding the shift key, however not channel, are the instructions you provided for channel fader start?

geposted Fri 17 Jan 14 @ 7:17 am
I assume you mean the crossfader right ?
sirdj wrote :
I can do channel faders holding the shift key, however not CROSSFADER, are the instructions you provided for channel fader start?

If you want to have a crossfader start then you must use VirtualDj's solution, and not the hardware one inside DDJ-SX

So, follow my instructions on case 2
PhantomDeejay wrote :

2) Map a button on your keyboard like this:
toggle "$FSTART" & var_equal "$FSTART" 1 ? deck 1 fader_start off & deck 2 fader_start off & deck 3 fader_start off & deck 4 fader_start off : deck 1 fader_start on & deck 2 fader_start on & deck 3 fader_start on & deck 4 fader_start on

Now press your keyboard button once to enable fader start on all 4 decks. If you press it again, fader start will be disabled again ;)

geposted Fri 17 Jan 14 @ 10:37 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)