Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Firmware Updater 2.2.3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi,

Im having some trouble installing drivers on my Hercules DJ 4set that arrived today! Feels like I'm been trying everything and still does not work.. I have a Macbook Air. From the start i installed everything for the webpage since i don't have any CD-rom slot in my computer. So i installed the Virtual DJ 7 LE 4Set and the latest drivers (Mac OS X driver package for DJ Console Series - Version 4.69). The Virtual DJ works when i open it but don't get connection to the panel. When i open dj3SetControlPanel it says "Your DJ 4SET contains an old firmware version that needs to be updated. Please make sure that the USB cable remains connected during the update process. Please close all audio applications, including chat, messaging and VoIP applications.
Once you are ready, click "OK" to proceed.
Updating controller part...
Fail completing write process during PSOC update.
A Failure occurred during the update process.Code:c

Then i get the .pdf manually update manual.

I follow everything trough till step 5. Where it does not say "Boot" at both of the options Firmware Controller and Firmware audio. I only get
Current Available
Firmware Controller 3 n/a
Firmware Audio Boot n/a

This is where i should get Boot at both of the options.
I also tried something i read about holding down 123 options instead, then i get
Current Available
Firmware Controller Boot n/a
Firmware Audio 17 n/a

And from this point I'm out of ideas.. please help! I want to try my new toy!

geposted Thu 23 Jan 14 @ 7:54 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Would you happen to have a powered USB hub which you could use between the DJ 4Set and the MacBook ?

There have been some issues reported about these models that don't provide enough power to the USB port (due to their size and portability), and using a powered Hub helps counter this problem.

geposted Thu 23 Jan 14 @ 9:01 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)