Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NEED HELP WITH AUDIO SETUP!!!!!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-A, 2.4 GHZ, 6G RAm, Windows 8.1. Numark mixtrack pro II (recently purchased brand new), Logitech 21 speakers with built in headphone jack (powered switch subwoofer), audio cable for numark aswell, headphones (of course). no matter what I try (probably doing it wrong) but can only get music to play through headphones. any and all advice would be appreciated. I have purchased virtual dj too. a step by step instruction or trouble shoot would be most convienient. would rather that I made a simple mistake than having to purchase additional equipment. thank you for your time.

geposted Fri 24 Jan 14 @ 8:49 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
How and where did you plug your speakers...? You Controller has a buid-in audio device. So connect your speakers with the controller´s rca out, headphone to the controllers headphone jack . Cue mix control set to cue.
Soundconfig:
Input none
output headphone
soundcard numark asio

still issues..?

greetz
rob

geposted Sat 25 Jan 14 @ 3:27 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Numark Mixtrack Pro has no ASIO drivers, so the above Sound Setup is correct , except from that part.
sound Card : 4.1 and choose Numark USB or anything else you get there with similar name.

also make sure the Numark Sound card is properly detected. Read and follow this .. http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Pre-listening%20with%20headphones%20with%20Sound%20cards%20without%20ASIO%20drivers.html

If for some reason you wish to have your speakers connected to your computer, but plug headphones to Mixtrack, then you need to create an Advanced Sound Setup (choice available in Config->Sound Setup->Outputs) like this...
Master ... Your Computer sound card .. Outputs 1,2
Headphones .. Numark USB Sound card ... Outputs 3,4

It is recommended to have speakers and headphones to Mixtrack and follow the default Sound Setup though,
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixTrack%20Pro.html

geposted Sat 25 Jan 14 @ 6:54 pm
thanks for the replies will try that today for sure and will reply back thank you.

geposted Mon 27 Jan 14 @ 9:09 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)