Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJLE all of a sudden won't open?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

VDJLE won't open. It was working fine yesterday. It's there in the task bar but nothing loads, just a blank tab.

I don't think it is the resolution because I haven't changed any settings on my computer since yesterday.

I uninstalled and re-installed but it does the same thing. How do I fix this?

I wouldn't have asked if I didn't know how, I've looked at other forum questions and most have to do with the resolution. It was working fine yesterday...no resolution issues. What else could it be? But then again, I could be wrong. Sound card is working too.

geposted Thu 06 Feb 14 @ 3:16 am
It opens outside your screen. You may accidentaly enabled extended desktop or something similar.

Please press WIN+P on your desktop and check if your computer is using a dualscreen setep. If yes, set to "Laptop Screen Only" and try to restart the program.

Another solution for Win7 (I don't know if it also works in Win 8) is to hever your mouse over the icon on the task bar. If you get a preview window then you can right click on that window and select "Move". Hitting your keyboard arrows left or right should reveal a part of the window.
Once you see the window use your mouse to contimue moving (don't click any button yet)
Once it's in place then click any of your mouse button and you are set!

geposted Thu 06 Feb 14 @ 4:08 am
Thanks but neither solution worked. I also forgot to add that when I choose to end task (it wont let me close the window otherwise), it says 'A Fatal Error has ocurred' and then asks if I want to recover...but it never recovers. If I hover the mouse over the icon on the task bar, all that shows is a blank blue box. If I press it to open the window, nothing happens.

geposted Thu 06 Feb 14 @ 4:25 am
Just out of curiosity what screen resolution do you have ?

PS: I didn't told you to click on the blue box... I told you to RIGHT click on it and select "Move"

geposted Thu 06 Feb 14 @ 4:54 am
Screen resolution is 1366 x 768...and yeah I did the move thing, didn't work.

geposted Thu 06 Feb 14 @ 11:09 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Please try ATL+TAB. Maybe there is an error message of vdj, that is hidden or out of focus for some reason.
Had that myself and after bringing the errror message to the front at least vdj started up.

geposted Fri 07 Feb 14 @ 3:34 am
Ben, do you have your controller connected when this happens?

geposted Fri 07 Feb 14 @ 4:53 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Fri 07 Feb 14 @ 5:38 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)