Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJM350 Recording Issue.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DayneALE userMember since 2013
Sound quality out of speakers is brilliant, sound out of headphones crystal clear, try to record a mix using the DJM 350 USB record function (reason i bought the mixer) and all of a sudden randomly in the recording a loud 'TS TS TS TS TS TS' noise appears, it can go for 10-60 seconds or longer before it stops and the music is back to normal.
Also, recording volume can shoot right up +3Db louder and then shoot back down to -3Db (example).
I've tried to use two different USBs with no joy, my USBs are Kingston 4GB & Sandisk Blade cruiser 16GB.
It's just all of a sudden done this, never had problems before, could it be a mixer fault?
Sure i have 12 months warranty if it is...
Any Ideas?
Much appreciated!

geposted Tue 11 Feb 14 @ 3:05 pm
Check AC voltage... Usually this kind of noise means that something gets into the digital path of the signal. Like a digital clock misbehaving.

geposted Tue 11 Feb 14 @ 6:03 pm
DayneALE userMember since 2013
I've just got off the phone with the retailer (Dawsons) who i bought the products from & he agreed to send the product off to pioneer for repair/replace under my 12 months warranty, which was no problem to agree too, does anybody have any idea how long pioneer repaira/replacements take?
no rush just wondering, thanks guys.

geposted Wed 12 Feb 14 @ 7:47 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)