Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Can't play full screen karaoke

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, please help.

I purchased Virtual DJ Pro (basic) for a party in my house as I wanted to be able to play full screen karaoke video. I previously was using the free home version. However, it still won't let me play full screen. Am I missing something or do I need to purchase the full pro package. I won't be doing that as I only use it for home use and am feeling a little cheated as everything I read about playing full screen videos said I needed to purchase the pro version, which I have done in good faith.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Pete

geposted Tue 15 Apr 14 @ 5:38 am
Full-screen video is only supported in the full VirtualDJ Professional (Now called VirtualDJ Pro Infinity)

VirtualDJ Pro Basic is basic limited software for mouse/keyboard users only and does not support full-screen video as clearly stated on its product information page and our software comparison page.

To be able to output video and karaoke full-screen, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional. You can do so with the $99 that you have already paid for Basic taken off as a discount by going to the following page: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

geposted Tue 15 Apr 14 @ 6:28 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)