Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Maya 44usb with cdj350 &djm350

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Raymi5PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi Folks im sorry if this has been up on forum before ive done a search on it but dont see it anywhere ,
Right here it goes I have purchase maya 44 usb and have setup as descibe on the forum here
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Maya44%20USB.html

I would like to know but havent tried it yet when im recording the mix on cueing up next song will that be heard
on the recording when the slider on the mixer is down ? an will I have to use timecode cds as well ,

The reason for all this is I was using omni Numark controller and would like to get rid and use cdjs :)

geposted Sat 03 May 14 @ 6:05 am
Dymo5 wrote :
when im recording the mix on cueing up next song will that be heard on the recording

If you use the "record" option in VDJ then yes.......because you would be recording the audio signal before it's been mixed (by the external mixer). The DJM350 has got a dedicated USB socket for recording. You should record using that.

Also, there's no need for you to use a MAYA44 because your CDJs have audio interfaces built in.

geposted Sat 03 May 14 @ 6:29 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)