Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Removal of coverart

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

always been a big fan of the full wave length bar across the top of the program. i like the implantation of a large remain time, but is there anyway to remove the cover art boxes from the top and extend the waveform bar?

Also any info on how to convert history from V7 to V8?

thanks

apart from that so far so good, will test more this week

geposted Sun 11 May 14 @ 5:40 pm
1) No way unless you edit the skin

2) Just copy your history files from "Tracklisting" folder (used by v7) to "History" folder (used by v8) and restart the software

geposted Sun 11 May 14 @ 5:46 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
No way unless you edit the skin
It should be optional (I don't like it either).

We can choose to remove the cover view from the browser and from dragging to the decks, but not from the top display.

geposted Sun 11 May 14 @ 5:52 pm
People who don't like covers need to think about the people out there who enjoy djing but can not read the best. Seeing the covers is a big help to those guys/gals................ People remember pictures better then words. Its trivial fellas..........

geposted Sun 11 May 14 @ 6:45 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
People who don't like covers need to think about the people out there who enjoy djing but can not read the best. Seeing the covers is a big help to those guys/gals................ People remember pictures better then words. Its trivial fellas..........

Yes...Yes...Yes and did i mention YES!

Absolutely right.

Cover art isn't for everyone, Samplers aren't for everyone, Video capabilities aren't for everyone. Does that mean these should go too??

Of course not - this is beauty of VDJ in the fact you CAN customize your interface. Some of my V8 skins which are coming soon have the option to hide the cover art (and video) ;-)

Just bare in mind the default skin is like something in the shop window. It has to look good and show you every possibility if it can.

geposted Sun 11 May 14 @ 6:49 pm
djtouchdan wrote :
Cover art isn't for everyone, Samplers aren't for everyone, Video capabilities aren't for everyone.

.....which is why I used the word "optional".

geposted Sun 11 May 14 @ 6:54 pm
mizurPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I agree on the optional,.

In fact I have always dragged closed the cover-art windows in previous versions.

geposted Sun 11 May 14 @ 6:57 pm
3skyPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hopefully someone will make a skin with full waveform on top.Its much more usefull for me than art boxes.I want to say that vdj8 is amazing.I love it.So many usefull features.Fantastic job Atomix.

geposted Sun 11 May 14 @ 7:13 pm
3sky wrote :
Hopefully someone will make a skin with full waveform on top..

Maybe someone already has ;)

geposted Sun 11 May 14 @ 7:21 pm
Just found that if you right click the title of the track, the cover art disappears ....... :-)

It's either "All On" or "All Off" ........ Me Like !

geposted Mon 12 May 14 @ 8:51 am
Where are you right clicking? I can't make covers disappear!

geposted Mon 12 May 14 @ 8:54 am
I would tend to agree... if turning off the coverart could be an option, that would be very nice.

geposted Mon 12 May 14 @ 9:01 am
Right clicking on the track playing or loaded in the deck .............. Using 4 deck skin, click 1 all go !

geposted Mon 12 May 14 @ 9:04 am
Yes, the four deck skin is programmed slightly differently to the 2 deck one.

geposted Mon 12 May 14 @ 9:05 am
Aaaah ....... didn't try the 2 Deck skin as I use a VMS4.1 controller .........

UPDATE - Only works on the 4 deck skin :-(

geposted Mon 12 May 14 @ 9:07 am
groovindj wrote :
Where are you right clicking? I can't make covers disappear!

I just asked myself the same thing!

geposted Mon 12 May 14 @ 9:07 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)