Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Bugs and Suggestions (MAC ONLY!)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

MAC BUGS AND SUGGESTIONS

I created this thread, because it's getting way too confusing when both Windows users and Mac users post on here without them describing the system they're on. Anyway if you have a bug or suggestion please post the following.

- The issue you are having
- System OS Version
- What Mac do you own and what's your system specs.
- What controller are you using? (If it's not detected please startup windows via bootcamp or Parallels and do the following "Open Device Manager from Control Panel of windows, and right-click on the Device you will see in there (should be in Sound, video and game controllers folder) and choose Properties. From the Details tab of the new window, choose the Hardware ID property. Post a screenshot of that window here.")

Bugs List (That I know so far.)

- When the user edits the cues, a window opens and the cursor changes to horizontal arrows. (This also happens with the auto mix window.) The only way to fix this problem is to close the program completely and reopen it.
- Software blinks when you go fullscreen, exit, and reopen.
- Some users are forced to use "Force quit" since shutting down VirtualDJ 8 will lock up their Mac.
- ION Discover DJ does not auto detect inside the Mac version, but works in Windows (via bootcamp) Link to post: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/187142/VirtualDJ_8_Pre-Release_Forum/Integrating_from_VDJ7_to_VJD8_(Mac_Version).html

I have all these issues and my system specs are:
MacBook Pro 15' Retina (Late 2013)
2.3 Ghz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 Mhz DDR3 RAM
nVidia GeForce GT 750M 2048GB
SSD 512GB PCI-E

My suggestion would be to add the built-in OS X Fullscreen option on the top right corner instead of the fullscreen that covers the whole desktop. (This can be a pain if you're multitasking...)

geposted Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:09 am
I cannot get first told DJ a to recognize my Hercules 4-mx, any ideas

geposted Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:14 am
djskip@cfl.rr.com wrote :
I cannot get first told DJ a to recognize my Hercules 4-mx, any ideas

At the current moment there's a couple devices (after reading threads) that are not implemented yet. Please post your system specs and a more detailed device description. Thank you.

geposted Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:16 am
BUMP!

geposted Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:23 am
Please don't "BUMP" threads!! Thanks!!

geposted Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:23 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)