Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pioneer DDJ SR issue

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

PhiDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I've already posted this at VDJ8 section but I haven't receive any feedback as of today. Perhaps our MAC experts could enlighten me...would also appreciate if you guys can help me fixing the issue.

1st - volume meter on the SR isn't working but all is fine if i'll switch to the New Zealand based dj software.

and,

2nd - I can't load tracks on channels 3 & 4 using the SR. This is ok too on the other software.

I'm on Mavericks OS X and my mac is running at 2.9Ghz i7 Intel processor with 8GB of RAM. I have enough space on my HDD. Mapper for SR had been loaded too.

I use an external storage for my music files.

Hope to hear from you guys.

Gab

geposted Wed 14 May 14 @ 11:09 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
1. Volume meters work fine here. However note that if you havent selected the DDJ-SR as sound card for the Master output, the unit will not show any activity on VU meters if the switcher is on the MASTER position.

2. I can switch to decks 3 and 4 using the buttons on the DDJ-SR and i can load tracks fine here. Notice that the LEDs on the LOAD buttons change color.

also make sure, that the unit is NOT in Serato mode. Look at the manual of the unit, on how to switch to the "Other DJ Application mode" (in UTILITIES)

Ps. No files are required for version 8 to operate the DDJ-SR. The unit is natively supported.

geposted Thu 22 May 14 @ 2:47 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)