Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VirtualDJ 8 - 4 Decks Swap - Pads version - Page: 5

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Nice to hear this.
Can you give some infos about the updated mapper?

geposted Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 7:17 am
Awesome thanks djdad!

geposted Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 10:17 am
djdad wrote :
Btw, since i am about to offer various versions of this skin, perhaps it would be best to have individual threads for them. hmm.

+1

geposted Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 2:17 am
aubs123PRO InfinityMember since 2006
hi Dj Dad, have you any plans to add the, 2 decks mode to the DDJ-SR skin

djdad wrote :
Yes, but i ll wait for the updated native files first. We are about to offer support for the PAD PLUS mode (in Serato mode). Just a few details are left to be
sorted. Soon.

thanks that's great news, looking forward to the updated mapper and skin

geposted Sat 19 Jul 14 @ 8:54 am
Hi

On the Pioneer ddj sx skin the cross fader seems to be round the wrong way.

When fader is left the right deck plays and vice versa. Even thought the correct numbers are selected on the deck. Is this a problem with the skin as all the other skins work correctly.

Thanks

geposted Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 3:54 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Hmm, i think that your crossfader assigns are opposite and not the crossfader of the skin.

geposted Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 8:07 pm
This how it is set up and the other skins work fine and so did the previous version you uploaded before it was updated, any help would be great

geposted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 7:04 am

geposted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 7:04 am
Not sure how i mirrored it, could you help then please?

geposted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 7:44 am
think i sorted it. went into crossfader and turned hampster to no instead of yes. Sorry about this. Thanks for the help

geposted Wed 23 Jul 14 @ 7:59 am
djdad wrote :
Yeah can do that.. i was a bit lazy to adjust the dropzones.. :) Added a note for the next skin update. Will let u know. Not easy to provide instructions.. too many different cases (panels)..not just one or two ;)

Any update to this? Would actually love it a lot more than originally thought!

geposted Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 4:51 am
Hello DJ Dad,
can you please integrate the function "custom Button 1 to 6" and "saved loops 1 to 10" in the skin "VirtualDJ 8 Pads Pioneer DDJ SX ?
best regards
Werner

geposted Fri 25 Jul 14 @ 4:53 am
NathanPS wrote :
djdad wrote :
Yeah can do that.. i was a bit lazy to adjust the dropzones.. :) Added a note for the next skin update. Will let u know. Not easy to provide instructions.. too many different cases (panels)..not just one or two ;)

Any update to this? Would actually love it a lot more than originally thought!

? :)

geposted Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 6:47 am
Any way you can add 'Gain' knobs in video mode to the DDJ-SX skin?

Thanks.

geposted Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 3:35 pm
DJLokkePRO InfinityMember since 2012
DJLokke wrote :
djdad wrote :
The FX1_3 On and FX2_3 On buttons are used to trigger effect slot 3 in MultiFX mode (Multi and Single FX mode is toggled via SHIFT+FX_TAP)
You dont use that mode at all ?

Hi, i know, but due to the fact that is not possible ( i think) to switch an effect on these "ports" i didn´t use it. If i am right i could only "search" on the first effect with my controller ... right?
(Hope you understand what i mean)

I there, which mapping should i use for this function? For the Moment i use my own mapping but there this doesn´t work.
Thomas

geposted Mon 04 Aug 14 @ 3:09 pm

geposted Tue 19 Aug 14 @ 9:38 pm
+1
Just started trying to use the new features of 8, like sand box and record loops for samples etc.
I have a ddj sx and ddj sr and would also like it if the pad plus got updated on the sr skin as well please.
Thanks

geposted Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 7:48 am
First thing..thank you djdad for your skins.. I am using the ddj-sr.. my question is will there be a skin or mapper for it that will let the pad plus work or will there be one that will make all the features work like they do on serato? Thanks in advance for your help..

geposted Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 10:21 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Pad Plus is already supported. Make sure your unit is set on Serato mode (see Manual on how to do that) and you run the latest build of VirtualDJ 8.
Serato and VirtualDJ may not work the same way, as they dont have the same exact features. the default current mapping offers almost the same functionality as Serato.

the DDJ-SR skin will be updated soon to match the default mapper.

geposted Mon 25 Aug 14 @ 12:32 pm
Any update to my request by any chance Djdad?

geposted Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 6:07 am
79%