Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NOISE WHEN USING HDMI OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

NOISE WHEN USING HDMI OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My two Systems, one a laptop and the other all-in-one, have HDMI out for video I use for karaoke and music videos.... speakers are K12's
When I use the HDMI out I get a low hum.. I've found lifting the ground on the road case and speakers take about 85 percent of the low hum out..
If I'm not using HDMI the system is very quiet..

Is anyone else have this problem and is there a way to get rid of the low hum???

I have connected to a house system that was running amps and the low hum was out of control..

geposted Sat 14 Jun 14 @ 1:39 am
This problem is commonly caused by a ground loop. Using ground loop isolators on each of your audio output cables should cure it - Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Ground%20Loop.html

IMPORTANT: DO NOT DISCONNECT THE GROUND PIN ON ANY MAINS EQUIPMENT IN AN ATTEMPT TO CURE THIS PROBLEM. DOING SO COULD RESULT IN DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY IN THE EVENT OF A FAULT.

geposted Sat 14 Jun 14 @ 1:24 pm
thank you. I will looking to getting one.. do you have any recommendation ??
I have a simple one from radio shake but has no effect..
I was also told to try disabling the HDMI SOUND ,,

geposted Sat 14 Jun 14 @ 2:48 pm
More info may help.....
Any pics of this road case set up and how everything's plugged in? Is this happening at a every gig?

geposted Sat 14 Jun 14 @ 6:46 pm
Try using one that looks like this:

You should be able to find this item by searching Amazon or eBay for Ground Loop Isolator

NOTE: If you run an external mixer setup, then you will need one of these for each output from your DJ sound card or DJ controller. If you run XLR outputs to an amp, then you will need a ground loop isolator that has XLR inputs and outputs.

geposted Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 12:52 pm
After using Ground loop gadjets that did not work for me, I soved the problem by buying another power supply that has a 2 pin connection instead of a 3 pin as the 3 pin connector causes hum.

geposted Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 6:06 am
Your going to laugh at this, but I had that exact same problem at more then one Venu. I would use their big screen TV's to play my videos.

It took me a few hours of trying to figure things out, but they had digital cable connected to the TV. As soon as I disconnected that.. All hum from my sound system went away.

geposted Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 1:58 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)