Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: not enough channels / error in the sound card

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey guys Im so frustrated right now, Ive been doing this for years and never ran into this problem. What I want to do is just use my external mixer to manipulate VDJ.

My equipment is
Soundcard: UMIX44
Mixer: Berhinger DJ750

Please help me figure this out, in the meantime Im going to go smoke a joint and beat people up in EAUFC.

geposted Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 10:05 pm
ultrasonicdream wrote :
use my external mixer to manipulate VDJ.

Assuming you mean the DJX750, this won't be possible. The mixer does not have MIDI or USB.

geposted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 5:07 am
I mean as external control, I plug it in usb through my external soundcard. Ive used it before.

geposted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 5:28 am
You can't use the DJX750 to control/manipulate VDJ. You can't "plug it in USB" either - it doesn't have USB.

You can send analog audio to it via the UMIX44 RCA connections but that's all.

If you're getting the "not enough channels..." message when setting up the UMIX44 then either you're trying to configure too many in/out channels (as the message says) or you're not using the correct driver - often the WDM driver won't provide as many channels as the ASIO driver (if the UMIX44 has one).

geposted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 6:11 am
So which driver should I find, the UMIX or ASIO driver? Would you happen to have any links?

geposted Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 3:30 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)