Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Ripped MP3's help.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi all, i had to rip YouTube for a couple of hard to find tunes, its the only place i could find them and wanted to buy them but there not available at the usual places.

I hope you know what i am talking about, on these tunes the beats wont match throughout the full tune, maybe its OK at the start the it slowly fades away and it impossible to mix.

Is there a setting or something i can do to get virtual DJ to beat match these tunes better?

geposted Sun 26 Oct 14 @ 3:09 pm
It might help if you provide the names of the tunes...

Are they old or new? Old tracks will be much more inclined to have unsteady BPM.

All sorts of things can cause it, including where they've been recorded from. If they were originally on vinyl then it could be something as simple as the pressing being off centre.

The best way of correcting it that I know of is to use Ableton Live to warp them into place. No DJ software to date has that functionality.

geposted Sun 26 Oct 14 @ 3:26 pm
OK thanks for your help.

Was wondering do you know and good trance tunes that are good for the mix that can be found on iTunes?

The best one i found is: Cosmic Gate - I feel wonderful (12 inch mix) really good for the mix. Looking for more tunes like this.

geposted Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 11:27 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)