Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [OFFICIAL] ContentUnlimited Audio & Grooveshark - Page: 15

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Just installed and tried VDJ ver 7.4.4 MAC (b500)
Content unlimited shows connected
Few results on searches, mainly videos...
of course when i try to play them I get:

geposted Fri 08 May 15 @ 8:16 pm
Guys do not search for updates, Download directly from your account !!
Version 7.4.4 is there for both mac and pc, right by your serial number !!

geposted Fri 08 May 15 @ 8:18 pm
Hey Content unlimited isn't working what's up.....
Just kidding

I have updated VDJ 8 but just for fun I updated V7 too. Anyone else doing this? I haven't used 7 since 8 came out but figured what the heck why not.

geposted Sat 09 May 15 @ 12:17 am
so can we use content unlimited yet I need to know I have a gig coming up every since this is happened I have not been able to download any music I am new to all this so someone with lots of experience please help thank you

geposted Sat 09 May 15 @ 9:58 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
[quote=]so can we use content unlimited yet I need to know I have a gig coming up every since this is happened I have not been able to download any music I am new to all this so someone with lots of experience please help thank you[/quote]

CU has been working with just the Netsearch part durning the Grooveshark issue if you have the current version of VDJ installed.
Read throug the whole thread and it should give you a better understand of what's going on.
Also, you may want to reread the end user agreement to make sure your using the software in the allowed manner. Public or paid performances are only allowed to certain version levels.

geposted Sat 09 May 15 @ 10:14 am
I've updated both VDJ7 and VDJ8 today from the 'My Account' section and now both working, except from some stream unavailable errors but I've managed to get around that by right clicking and downloading to cache, they then seem to be playing fine. Thanks for the advice guys

geposted Sat 09 May 15 @ 12:27 pm
How many more comments on this thread ... when and where are going going to hear about upto date information? NOT ON THIS THREAD i hope... 14 pages of comments so far I would like to know if we are just expected to keep coming back to this thread to get updates on progression ..... The people that run this should remove the bloody video on the home page and put updates on a news banner instead of this.
come on wake up guys wake up

geposted Sat 09 May 15 @ 1:22 pm
djstevedk wrote :
How many more comments on this thread ... when and where are going going to hear about upto date information? NOT ON THIS THREAD i hope... 14 pages of comments so far I would like to know if we are just expected to keep coming back to this thread to get updates on progression ..... The people that run this should remove the bloody video on the home page and put updates on a news banner instead of this.
come on wake up guys wake up

I don't see what the heck your complaining about or anyone else. If you don't have music your unprepared. If you had bothered to "download to cache" any of the songs you have been getting then you would still have them. Oh gee so you have to tell the people making requests "Sorry my subscription service is having an issue but I'll see what I can do for your request." Well as several people on here have said already, if you don't have any music on your computer you should really get some. It kind of is the reason we have a job.

geposted Sat 09 May 15 @ 2:32 pm
what update i checked and mines says its up to date ..but no music

geposted Sat 09 May 15 @ 3:05 pm
Kid Drew wrote :
i don't rely on CU for my gigs

Gigs? You shouldn't be doing gigs with a Home version. You need a Pro license for that.

geposted Sat 09 May 15 @ 3:30 pm
I'm getting a little tired of those kind of comments as well. Leave it up to VDJ staff, it doesn't affect you.

geposted Sat 09 May 15 @ 4:59 pm
I'm just curious to see who will be the next CU provider and hopefully they have some 15 million songs available too. : )

geposted Sat 09 May 15 @ 6:02 pm
The home version should time out after 30 minutes

geposted Sat 09 May 15 @ 6:10 pm
I'm not getting ANY results from NetSearch (I'm running Virtual Dj 7 LE so I don't know if that has to do anything with it)

geposted Sat 09 May 15 @ 7:00 pm
toddro1971 wrote :
VDJ +Spotify....... pull the trigger. Please.

Algoriddim already streams from Spotify. As much as I would love to see it with VDJ, it probably won't happen

geposted Sat 09 May 15 @ 7:08 pm
When CU is back running will it be posted to this discussion?

geposted Sat 09 May 15 @ 7:27 pm
Paulm72PRO InfinityMember since 2014
djentertainmentbykevin wrote :
I apologize if anyone has already commented about this but is anyone using www.mp3va.com? I work with a guy and he claims to get good content at a reasonable price from this site. I am considering joining the Prime Cuts service but wondering if mp3va is a viable option at a better price?

From their website
Quote :
We ask you to give your attention to the fact that all tracks and albums distributed through www.Mp3va.com are intended only for private listening. It is forbidden to use the tracks or albums from this site, or their fragments, for commercial purposes

geposted Sat 09 May 15 @ 8:25 pm
reseeHome userMember since 2012
ok I see the post from virtual dj but I have not been able to use the service for two billing periods SOMEBODY HELP RECOUP THE MONEY I WAS CHARGED AND THE MONEY LOST ON GIGS

geposted Sat 09 May 15 @ 11:47 pm
sonnikPRO InfinityMember since 2012
resee wrote :
ok I see the post from virtual dj but I have not been able to use the service for two billing periods SOMEBODY HELP RECOUP THE MONEY I WAS CHARGED AND THE MONEY LOST ON GIGS

So...

A) The Grooveshark portion of the problem has only existed for about eight days at this point. So, two billing periods is about two months. Those two periods of time are different. One might conclude the issues are separate, and perhaps you should have raised a concern earlier. What did you do to address the issue when you first observed your concern?

B) You want someone (it's not clear who you are asking for help from) to recoup the money that you lost from having to cancel gigs? Someone else is financially responsible... how? Who would you be asking for money if your WiFi/LAN wasn't working for said gig?

Sigh.

geposted Sun 10 May 15 @ 12:37 am
resee wrote :

You should not be doing any gigs with a Home License anyway...

geposted Sun 10 May 15 @ 7:08 am
61%