Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Difference between Virtual DJ Pro and LE?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Planning on buying a pioneer DDJ WeGo 2, but heard it only comes with the LE. what is the difference between this and the full version? And if I am unable to afford the pro version, do you know what other software supports this controller?

geposted Wed 27 May 15 @ 3:55 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
LE is a limited edition with reduced functionality.
The Pro Version has no limitations in any way.

I don't know the LE Version of the WeGo, but most likely you will not be able to:
- use another skin
- change settings
- add additional samples and effects
- change the mapping
- download additional stuff from the download section here
- use automix
- use fullscreen output for videos

geposted Wed 27 May 15 @ 5:46 am

geposted Wed 27 May 15 @ 7:05 am
Thank you! Will take this into consideration.

Also, what does "Full featured browser and library management" mean? Because LE does not have this. And can I use the default skin instead of the customized wego 2 one?

geposted Wed 27 May 15 @ 11:51 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
download V8, using it as a home user will give you access to almost everything so you can see for yourself.

geposted Thu 28 May 15 @ 3:27 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
[quote=]Thank you! Will take this into consideration.

Also, what does "Full featured browser and library management" mean? Because LE does not have this. And can I use the default skin instead of the customized wego 2 one?[/quote]

The LE has a browser. But it's limited. So no Automix, no Playlists for example. All the basic stuff is working of course. Like search for songs, add to your database, analysing,...

No, you won't be able to change the skin.

geposted Thu 28 May 15 @ 11:12 am
Actually it means what it says... a LIMITED browser!
Also VirtualDj LE limitations are not the same like Home Version or Plus version.
On VirtualDj LE there's NO SEARCH function for instance.
Finally keep in mind that VirtualDj LE is FREE software provided to you by your controller's manufacturer in order to be able to use your new controller right away and it's main goal is to demonstrate your controller's abilities...

geposted Thu 28 May 15 @ 11:36 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :

On VirtualDj LE there's NO SEARCH function for instance.

Really? So if you have 1000 tracks, the only way to find the one you want is to scroll until you see it?

geposted Fri 29 May 15 @ 4:44 pm
Yes. It's a LIMITED Edition of VirtualDj 8.
On the contrary it offers full support for the controller including things that were limited before in version 7 (like full screen video)

PS: You can always organize your files on physical or virtual folders.

geposted Fri 29 May 15 @ 7:17 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)