Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Hey where's the XP-10??

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

BlokeHome userMember since 2003
Been off the site for a while and came back expecting to see the XP-10 available and everyone madly posting their thoughts on it! The web-site does say available starting from October and we're now Mid Oct. Can someone in the know give a 'heads up' on this and please not a "one string" sentence, as there will be plenty of people I'm sure keen to know.

As for me this is the one key factor that will influence my decision on venturing into digital or sticking with vinyl.

Ta.

geposted Tue 14 Oct 03 @ 4:16 pm
Hmmm,

No surprises this questions been avoided then, how convenient.

geposted Wed 15 Oct 03 @ 7:30 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
If you look on the products page you will see that is is due out early October. It is a little late but I believe that is should be available soon. (unofficial)

geposted Wed 15 Oct 03 @ 11:18 pm
No it actually says "starting from October".

Thanks for reply, though it would be nice to have some kind of official "X days to go everybody" or something like that.

geposted Thu 16 Oct 03 @ 5:12 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
The release date is reported because the XP10 controllers tailored for Virtual DJ are still in productions, as we have changed some parts of the original design of the controllers.

geposted Thu 16 Oct 03 @ 5:21 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Do you update the image in the review page with the updated contoler, or not?

geposted Fri 17 Oct 03 @ 2:55 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)