Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: MC 3000 Deck Issues 8.2.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

The default decks are C and D instead of A and B. If i use two deck skin, i cannot load a song because the default decks at C and D. If i use a four deck skin, the songs only load on C and D even if i select A or B. I am not good with mapping to fix this. Thanks in advance for your help.

geposted Sun 18 Sep 16 @ 4:28 am
stevoqxPRO InfinityMember since 2011

On the image I think you'll find the answer.. Next to the arrows you see 4 numbers which indicate what your video source is. Bij clicking on the numbers you can adjust you're video source.
After changing which video source to use, you can go back to the 2 player setting. That should solve your issue.

geposted Sun 18 Sep 16 @ 12:24 pm
Seems like your response is meant for someone else because it does not make sense to me nor is related to the issue above.

geposted Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 1:12 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Please check wit the latest available build 3409 and factory default mapping. LOAD buttons should be fixed now. More fixes and mapping updates for MC3000 will be available in next build as well.

geposted Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 1:16 am
Djdad,
I was already using version 3409. I just reinstalled to no avail. If i delete the setting file to reset, will that also delete all my configurations that i did through options?

geposted Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 2:17 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is no need to delete anything. Just select the "factory default" mapping for the MC3000 from VirtualDJ Settings->Controllers tab.
If the LOAD buttons work as expected with the factory default mapping, then you can copy the actions from the LOAD buttons and paste them in your Custom one.

geposted Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 2:48 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)