Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark CUE

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

klake4Home userMember since 2015
Hey guys, I wanted to know if any of you are using Numark CUE, I know it is supported by VDJ so I figured I'd write this question on the VDJ forum. I tried setting up my timecode vinyl on it but I get no signal, I'm using the Serato CV02.5 timecode with a MAYA 44 USB and DJX900 mixer. I have a feeling that it might be the vinyl giving me trouble

geposted Wed 25 Jan 17 @ 1:49 pm
Have you verified the output level of your turntables, line or phono? I know in your other post it was mentioned that the Maya44 may not work depending on the output from the turntables. The Maya44 probably works like a champ with CDJs and the like but does not support phono level output from turntables.

geposted Wed 25 Jan 17 @ 3:57 pm
Yes the other thread is here click this

It was me who suggested the levels might be out of whack. Krystal, did you read my post?

By the way, please do not post separate messages every time, if you already have one thread running. It makes things hard to follow.

In the other post you were using a dodgy copy of VDJ 8. Now you're using Cue? Where did that come from?

FYI cracked software can cause other issues with your computer (preventing the genuine VDJ 8 from working) and it may not be fully functional either.

It would be best to remove any cracked copies, clean your computer, then install the genuine VDJ 8 and try again.

geposted Wed 25 Jan 17 @ 6:03 pm
Thanks guys
Yes, I was using it to test the signal, I decided not to use the cracked VDJ, especially after last post when you guys mentioned the downfalls of the cracked version. I'm trying it out on Cue and if that fails I'm going to do the monthly subscription (if the problem is software.) These are phono turntables, does that mean I have to buy new decks/interface or is there another way that I can get this to work. Thanks again for the help.
@groovindj @TDBennet

geposted Wed 25 Jan 17 @ 8:45 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
A phono preamp [2 of] would equalise the phono signal upto line level, for what you need they can be cheap ones, but your cabling starts becoming a rats nest, a new audio interface suited to dvs or maybe even tt's as some have a switch to pick line or phono out, [some stantons have this]

geposted Wed 25 Jan 17 @ 9:05 pm
@klake4...why don't you connect a CD or tape player with line outputs just to sort out quickly your input signal question vis-à-vis the Maya device compatibility? ...And, from the other thread, calling out @locodog = Sgt. Mega Balls is priceless! Haha! (He might change his username with that one. Hehe!)

geposted Wed 25 Jan 17 @ 9:29 pm
Thanks! I'll try it out, hopefully it works. @locodog

geposted Thu 26 Jan 17 @ 9:58 am
Lol ;) @vdjeddie Nice, thats a good idea.

geposted Thu 26 Jan 17 @ 9:59 am
Hi guys can anyone help me to get my virtualdj cue serial number I forget it

geposted Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 5:20 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)