Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Adjusting sizes of elements of VDJ8

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Since upgrading my laptop to one with more power and a larger screen i have also upgraded from VDJ7 to VDJ8 as the resolution of the new laptop is much higher it is making a lot of the element a lot smaller like the moving waveform is there a way to make this slightly larger so i can see it more easily?

geposted Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 12:54 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If you have a larger screen the waveform should be larger, unless the skin is not maximized.
So try the maximize button at the top right.

geposted Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 1:15 pm
It definitely is maximized its just at a higher resolution so the elements all seem smaller its not a huge problem i would just like the moving waveform section to be larger

geposted Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 2:41 pm
You could rescale your PC display to 1920x1080 as that is what the skin native resolution is set at.

My DJ laptop has a 4k display but it doesn't play well with VDJ 8 so I have just set it to HD.

geposted Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 2:57 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
I don't really understand what the resolution has to do with it.
If your screen is 36 cm wide, and you maximize the skin, the waveforms should be a little under 36 cm wide as well (minus the A/B side selection buttons), no matter what resolution.

geposted Fri 25 Aug 17 @ 3:19 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)