Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Video file to play automatically when I play an audio track Help

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I am wanting a Video file to play automatically when I play an audio track.

I am a video dj who has used virtual dj 7 for years and have just upgraded to 8. In VDJ 7, When I played an audio file, when i moved the video cross fader to the audio track, the Clip bank used to play a video file ( my animated logo) automatically.

In VDJ 8
I can’t find an option to make it start automatically. The only thing I can see is in the sample bank. But you have to then turn the file on and off manually. I am wanting to use my own video file and not built in visuals.

I have tried to search the forums and video tutorials but can’t find any answers.
Any help would be great
Thanks

geposted Thu 07 Sep 17 @ 12:30 am
jucenicPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Go To Settings - options - look for video - video audio only visualisation and select mildrop 8

geposted Thu 07 Sep 17 @ 6:04 am
the slideshow will automatically play both image and video files if you put the files you want to play in a folder and select that folder as AudioOnlyVisualization
you can select from plugins you have loaded and you have other options besides the native ones if you are using a pc and not a mac

geposted Thu 07 Sep 17 @ 8:53 am
Thankyou both, got the slide show playing my video now . Simple once you been shown how to do it.

geposted Thu 07 Sep 17 @ 2:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)