Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Vdj 8.2, Traktor audio 2 mk2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello, I have a couple of laptops with VDJ8.2 and I bought traktor audio 2 mk11 for all of them. I used to use an echo DJ card but, they stopped making the card and a lot of newer laptops do not have esa or pmcia slots so when I updated laptops, I was forced to update cards as well. I am having a hard time getting this configured. It seems no matter what I have tried, the master is coming out of both the headphones and master. I have tried this with the asio driver as well as the waspi and the same results.

Ch 1&2 headphones and traktor waspi headphone driver, ch 3&4 traktor master. I also tried reversing the 1&2 ad 3&4 same thing. even with the cue not selected, I can still hear the mains in the headphones, once I select the cue, I hear both but, it will not stop the mains from coming through the headset. Its driving me crazy when I only want to hear whats being in the cue. you can see in the screen shot, only one headset ( cue) is selected but I can still hear the main. With vdj7 and my echo cards, I could select to hear one or both using the headphone fader. Am I missing a setting somewhere to stop the main from getting into the cue mix? Its messing me up!!

geposted Sat 09 Sep 17 @ 8:43 pm

geposted Sat 09 Sep 17 @ 8:47 pm
This helped quite a bit. talk about frustrating!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!

geposted Sat 09 Sep 17 @ 9:13 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)